May 01, 2010 Issue #5
A potentially groundbreaking product line for Rock Wood Casual can be traced back to a mailed product sample that was nearly tossed in the recycling bin. For the longest time, the submission sat unopened on the desk of Jennifer Mulholland, Rock Wood director of sales and marketing. "I remember seeing [the envelope] and thinking, 'Oh great, another piece of typical outdoor leather,'" she said.
- Casually Speaking
- Hope for tomorrow
- Inside Out
- Dare to make the smart bet
- Business Outlook
- Mart opens doors to consumers buying via designers
- Retail Rescue
- Pride Family Brands sponsors casual industry research
- Turning leads into buyers
- Boosting profits through value-based selling
- Harrow's opens new store in Hartsdale, N.Y.
- Outdoor spaces reflecting regional loyalties
- Weather Trends
- Drier, warmer trends return by mid-month