Sep 01, 2010 Issue #9
Powerhouse Specialists, lists 70 casual furniture specialists that are significant players within their respective markets. This list is by no means comprehensive. Many more than the specialists listed here are strong retailers within their communities.
- Apollo Awards
- MULTI-STORE CATEGORY Yard Art Patio & Fireplace Irving, Texas
- MULTI-STORE CATEGORY Seasons Leisure / dba Pool Patio & More Atherton, Calif.
- MULTI-STORE CATEGORY Patios Plus Rancho Mirage, California
- MULTI-STORE CATEGORY Carls Patio Boca Raton, Fla.
- SINGLE STORE CATEGORY Sunnyland Furniture, Dallas
- SINGLE STORE CATEGORY Leisure Living, Salt Lake City, Utah
- SINGLE STORE CATEGORY Outdoor Elegance LaVerne, Calif.
- SINGLE STORE CATEGORY Kolo Collection, Atlanta
- Apollo Awards - Fruehauf's Patio and Garden, Boulder, Colo.
- Color Trends
- Color forecast - Communal Ties
- Color forecast - Fantasy Land
- Color Forecast - Looking Back
- Color Forecast - Well Rooted
- Color Forecast - Living in Harmony
- Outdoor Insights - Rick Baker of Suncoast
- Outdoor insights - Walter R. Perkins III The HammockSource
- Outdoor Insights - Jamie Lowsky Pride Family Brands
- Outdoor Insights - Cap Hendrix Tropitone Furniture Company, Inc.
- Outdoor Insights - Oliver Ma of Treasure Garden
- Outdoor insights - Terri Lee Rogers O.W. Lee Company • Co-president
- Outdoor Insights - Eric Parsons Gloster Furniture •President
- Outdoor Insights - Dudley Flanders Lloyd/Flanders • President/CEO
- Casually Speaking
- Step out, it's Showtime
- Product Spotlight
- Garden Accessories Courtyard to return to Casual Market
- Hot Products
- HOT PRODUCTS
- HOT PRODUCTS
- Outdoor Style Sampler
- Business Outlook
- BUSINESS OUTLOOK
- Warmer month brings higher risk of hurricanes for the East and Gulf coasts
- Designer Profile
- Joe Cooper on a mission for a better cushion
- Skyline designer climbs for fresh vantage
- Be proactive in stabilizing finances for 2011
- Alfresco Spaces expands in Las Vegas
- Richard Frinier returns for a Brown Jordan encore
- Supply chain kinks still a problem
- Retail Rescue
- What to expect, how to adapt to the New Economy
- Trend Portfolio
- Fancy is back
- Design Curves