D1 debuts AquaPro, sporty version of flagship swimspa
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, August 7, 2012
VISTA, Calif. - For the workout aficionados who are serious about their fitness, Dimension One Spas is introducing AquaPro 19 - a professional grade underwater gym for the home.
Inspired by consumers' response to D1's fourth, smallest and most versatile model - the AquaSport 13, released earlier this year - D1's design team now introduces the 13's "big brother." The AquaPro 19 features a sporty new look, D1's patented Ultra Pure Water Management system, optional MP3 ready stereo system and a 2 pump, 4-jet version, with a lower price point than the original 19.
Ideal for those who go beyond just Weekend Warrior status, this new 2012 swim spa model features:
• Patented UltraPure Water Management System - a sophisticated water cleaning system that includes ozone injection and also offers 24-hour circulation and filtration and requires far less chemicals than a typical pool or hot tub.
• Commercial grade tile including step markers and water depth indicators.
• Fully jetted cool down chair with D1's patented adjustable Neck Flex Jet Pillow.
• Exclusive custom designed high flow swim jets with adjustable nozzles.
• Patented Stainless Steel Hydroport resistance exercise system.
• Sport Inspired designs and colors.
• A new optional MP3 audio system with subwoofer and four marine speakers.
• Lowered retail price on a 2 pump, 4-jet model.
"We call it AquaPro for a good reason," D1 Product Design Manager Vic Walker said. "This model is really the AquaSport 13 on steroids. The 19 has the deepest swim lane we offer, allowing more of a deep water workout, benefitting the cardiovascular system and a longer, more powerful swim current. Working out in water is a great way to burn calories and have fun at the same time.
With four different workout stations that fit all the patented HydroSport gear, including Pilates and yoga kits, the Aquapro 19 is perfect for aerobic workouts, strength training or injury rehabilitation.
Superior to a traditional "swim spa" because of its multiple functions and sophisticated design, the D1 Spa's AFS swim spa takes up less space than a conventional pool and can be installed inside or outside the home. The pool's Ultralife slip-resistant interior is surrounded by a durable, all-weather exterior, making the tub adaptable to either above ground or below ground installation. High volume swim jets are positioned to provide lift as well as current. The 100% insulated tub uses a stainless steel heater, providing optimal heat recovery and lower energy consumption.
For more information about Dimension One Spas, its products and practices, visit www.d1spas.com.
Pride Family Brands showcases the details of their five new collections