October 6, 2015,
This page lists editorial invitations and calls for products currently open at Casual Living. Please check back frequently as these will change often and you don't want to miss a great opportunity!
Coming in November – Pool|Spa|Patio Show debuts
We are seeking high resolution images of products being exhibited at the International Pool|Spa|Patio Show for our November issue.
There are three ways to submit product images to us:
2. Update via “We Transfer.”
Go to wetransfer.com and follow the simple instructions for sending files. Be sure to include a text document with the name of your company and a description of the submitted photos. In the “friend’s email” space, use email@example.com.
3. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: Please include the name of your company and the editorial invitation in the subject line of the email.
Related Content By Author
Move of the Century
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.