Book boosts sales
March 1, 2010,
Marco Longley, who sold almost $2 million in hot tubs during his first year in the industry, has written a book providing readers with step-by-step techniques and strategies to increase sales.
Longley, who has held senior sales management positions with several major hot tub manufacturers, shares advice gleaned from nearly 30 years sales experience. He has “walked the walk” and now reveals exactly how he did it. He has taught sales professionals from Canada to Europe and worked with sales teams in the Caribbean and Mexico.
The ultimate hot tub and pool $ales book, covers the following topics, and many more:
* Discover “Three Simple Words” that will immediately increase your sales.
* “We need to think about it” doesn’t sound that bad, if you know what to say next.
* Discover why objections are buying signals and not “deal breakers.”
* Establish instant credibility.
* Use a planned, not canned presentation, to learn what to say, when and how to say it.
* Understand your prospects’ mindset of “What is in it for me?”
* Confidently close the sale on the first visit.
* Stop telling and really start selling.
Related Content By Author
Hot Trends for 2017