Suites at Market Square attracts 121 new temporary exhibitors
April 11, 2013,
HIGH POINT, N.C. - Suites at Market Square has added 121 new furniture and home accent temporary exhibitors for the spring High Point Market, running April 20-25.
"The Suites at Market Square is great place for new exhibitors to begin showing at the High Point Market," said Julie Messner, vice president of leasing for International Market Centers, which operates the Suites at Market Square. "And with 121 new exhibitors, we now have more new product to display for retailers and designers than ever before."
• G-1050 - Lawrence of la Brea
• G-6002 - Outpost Original ( Salon)
• G-6007 - SF Designs Cirque 612 (Salon)
• G-6055 - Michel Ferrand (Salon)
• G-6060 - Chelsea Textile (Salon)
• G-7038 - Tables and More (Salon)
• G-7055 - Taylor & Burke (Salon)
• G-7008 - Pearlink World (Salon)
• G-7012 - Mirror Image Home (Salon)
• G-8004 - Heartwood South
• G-8003 - Zeev Lighting
• G-7053 - Roguewood Furniture
• M-1010 - Designer Chandeliers
• M-2036 - Merrifield Rugs
• M-2042 - Restyle Resource
• M- 2041 - Greebox Art, Oopsy Daisy & Wheatpaste
• M-2039 - Modern Day Accents
• M-2035 - 425 South
• M-2025 - New Moon Rugs
• M-3026 - Barbwhite Designs
• M-3034 - Ridley Stallings Art
• M-3001 - ACG Green
• M-3013 - Reprotique
• M-3015 - Lisa Seago Fine Art
• M-3031 - Prizmic & Brill
• M-3041 - Trade Savvy
• M-3043 - Jenny Krauss
• M-4039 - Recherche Furn.
• M-4042 - Antique Rug Connection
• M-5028 - Virtu Exquisite
• M-5026 - French Kande
• M-5031 - Backhouse Gallery
• M-5034 - E unique Décor
• M-6010 - Real Flame
• M-6058 - GoGo Lights
• M- 7006A - Hidden Vision TV Mounts
• M-7006B - Kay Lybrand Fine Art
• M-7046 - Piper Collection (Salon)
• M-7053 - LuLu & Co Home - (Salon)
• M-7043 - Frette (Salon)
• M-8006 - Bosom Buddy Bags
• M-8014 - Sweet Charleston Design
• M-8016 - Leidy Images
• M-8000 - Pine Creek
• M-8007 - Boraam
• M-8011 - Imagination Mirrors
• M-8003 - IPAMAR Group
• M-8044 - Vedere
• M-7057 - Plat du Jour
• M-6052 - Orientalist
• M-5035 - The Art of This Century Two
• M-4087 - Jules Johnson
• M-4035 - Caroline Furs, Ltd.
• 1-401 - Authentic Home Furnishings Assoc. (participating companies listed below):
o Fighting Creek All American Furniture
o Ohio Wholesale, Inc.
o Whitewood Industries, Inc.
o Whittier Wood Furniture
o College Woodwork
o Inwood Furniture Mfg.
o Lancaster Iron & Wood
o Arthur W. Brown Manufacturing, Inc.
o Woodwright/Heirloom Essentials
o Forest Designs
o Woodcraft Industries, Inc.
o Hyer's Country Haven, LLC
o CIX Direct
o A.L.T. O. Furniture Inc
o JRM Sales & Management
o Glenmont Furniture Co.
• 1-410 - Venture Games
• 1-614 - Sawhorse
• 1-620 - Morgann Paull
• 1-628/640 - Wall Flash Designs
• 1-648 - Thibaut
• 1-749 - Homelite Johns
• 1-723 -Sweet Gumball
• 1-716 - Gentry Forge
• 1-809 - Amazing Bed
• 1-700 - Carolina Furniture Works, Inc.
• 1-608 - R+C Sunset
• 1-610 - Troutman Chair
• 1-731 -Virginia Candle
• 1-733 - bed no Bugs
• 1-744- Carolina Classic Furniture
• 1-847- Seaicle Fabrics.
• 1-846 - Artisans of Morocco
• 1-842 - Home Trendz
• 1-828 - Taizhou Wood
• 1-822 - Hale Mfg. Co
• 1-732 - Detroit Wallpaper Co.
• 1-832 - Dafa Warp Knitting Co
• 1-932 - China Haining Matchworld Textile
• 1-743 - Connexionsoft
• 1-834 - Lighting Lockers
• 1-830 - Lumi Legend Corp
• 1-840 - Majestic Home Furniture
• 1-618 - Mirrortique
• 1-800 - Prog. Finance
• 1-747 - Sono Inspired
• 1-1026 - T. Karn Imports
• 1-742 - TCT Nanotec
• 1-731 - Virginia Candle
• 1-930 - Wenzhou Chengxin Trade
For more information and to view a listing of spring High Point Market exhibitors, click here.
In addition to 121 new exhibitors, Suites at Market Square includes several specialized destinations such as Made in America Pavilion, Salon and a new showcase of international exhibitors on the top floor.
The Made in American Pavilion, located on the top floor, presents 7,000 square feet of merchandise produced in the United States. The pavilion will feature 46 exhibitors, along with 16 exhibitors from the Authentic Home Furnishings Association.
Located on the ground and mezzanine floors, Salon is adding 13 new companies this market: Camilla House Imports, Chelsea Textiles LLC, Glassisimo, Michel Ferrand, Mirror Image Home, Outpost Original, Pearlink World, SF Designs/Cirque 612, Tables & More, Taylor and Burke, Luxe Sleep, MFANO and Piper Collection.
Suites at Market Square will also launch a new initiative this market called SuiteSpot Tours, in which bloggers and designers walk tour participants through their favorite finds at the Suites.
Monday, April 22
Tour #1: 9-10 a.m., Emily Johnston, Material Girls
Tour #2: 9:30-10:30 a.m., Victoria de la Camara, Rue
Tour #3: 10-11 a.m., Lauren Haskett, Material Girls
Tour #4: 10:30-11:30 a.m., Crystal Gentilello, Rue
Tour #5: 11 a.m.-noon, Jill Seidner, Material Girls
Tuesday, April 23
Tour #6: 9-10 a.m., Ashlina Kaposta, Decorista
Tour #7: 9:30-10:30 a.m., Julia Buckingham Edelmann, Material Girls
Tour #8: 10-11 a.m., Mandy Mortimer, Rue
Tour #9: 10:30-11:30 a.m., Tobi Fairley, Tobi Fairley Inc. (Sold Out)
Tours will leave from the Suites at Market Square lobby. Space is limited, so pre-registration is required. To register, email email@example.com and indicate your first and second choice of tour.
Related Content By Author
Talking Outdoor Trends with Designers Kelli Ellis and Eddie Ross
Most Viewed Articles
May Digital Edition
Don’t miss the May digital edition of Casual Living and our third installment of the Elements series—Water. Also, contributor Laurie Rudd shares the latest in fashionable fountains and water features. And lastly, designer Libby Langdon shows how adding a little water—fountain, bubble wall or even a peel-and-stick beach scene—can up the ambiance in any showroom.
Take a moment to subscribe!