Macy's, Clinton bring back "Million Dollar Makeover"
Judi Fulbright -- Casual Living, January 4, 2012
New York - Macy's has paired up yet again with celebrity makeover specialist Clinton Kelly to this week launch the "Macy's Million Dollar Makeover."
The inaugural contest last year awarded a Wenatchee, Wash.-based teacher a makeover for her entire family.
This year, the competition is focused in three areas: food, fashion and home. The winner will receive $1 million.
"I'm thrilled to be back hosting Macy's Million Dollar Makeover," said Kelly, who is the co-host of TLC's "What Not to Wear" and ABC's "The Chew."
The call for entries began Jan. 3 at www.facebook.com/macys and applications will be accepted through Jan. 31.
"Last year's ‘Macy's Million Dollar Makeover with Clinton Kelly' generated more than 19,000 entries, and we're excited that we will again have the opportunity to help make a deserving individual's dreams a reality," said Martine Reardon, Macy's evp of marketing for Macy's.