ITMA adds 17 members, most of which will be at Showtime
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, November 30, 2011
High Point, N.C. - Seventeen new member companies have joined the International Textile Market Assn. and most of them will exhibit at the ITMA's Showtime fabric show here, which opens Sunday.
The companies, based in the U.S. and abroad, represent the expanding variety of goods that define the home furnishings textile industry, the association said.
"Our growing membership and the quality of their products indicate that Showtime is considered a valuable venue for buyers and sellers of home décor covering," said ITMA Executive Director Catherine Morsell.
New ITMA members at Showtime will include:
- American Folk & Fabric, La Crescenta, Calif., showing in Suites at Market Square 1-437, with home decor designs on 100% cottons and cotton/linen blends; includes prints, solids and yarn dyes, and imported greige goods, printed in the U.S.
- Axiom America, Archdale, N.C., no space listed; a digital textile decoration equipment, service and supply provider.
- Brooks Fabrics, Los Angeles, SMS 1-1002; wide selection of traditional and modern textures, wovens, microfibers, jacquards, velvets and vinyls.
- Comersan Fabrics, Miami, SMS 1-441; goods made in Spain, including a large variety of upholstery and curtain fabrics.
- De Poortere Freres S.A., Belgium, SMS 1-744; manufacturing high-end polyester solid velvets for upholstery, drapery and decorative purposes for the residential and contract markets.
- Design Legacy by Kelly O'Neal, Dallas, SMS 1-443; hand-screened, embellished, specialty fabrics designed by Kelly O'Neal.
- Due Process Stable Trading Co., Edison, N.J., Market Square 211-216; hand-knotted and hand-tufted rugs.
- Fidertessile SPA, Italy, SMS 1-747; dobby and jacquard woven fabrics of mostly natural fibers such as linen, cotton, wool-velvet in viscose, wool and cotton.
- HomCraft, High Point, 336 S. Wrenn St.; representing ITMA companies King America Textile Group and Glen Raven.
- Nice Link Home Furnishing, Orlando, Fla., SMS 1-804; jacquard plains, accents, bonded leathers and microfibers designed and woven in one mill.
- Paragon Global, Newton, N.C., showing in the Fabric Center; contemporary and transitional jacquard designs and an array of casual traditional to balance the product line.
- Seaicle Fabrics & Designs, Auburn, Wash., SMS 1-739; jacquard and print fabrics with chenille, linen, polyester and rayon for upholstery, bedding and draperies.
- Shannon Fabrics, Los Angeles, SMS 1-800; faux fur, including realistic and fun styles for home decor, garments and costume design. Other products are Cuddle/Minky in a variety of colors, prints and textures, and Silky Satin, soft and silky solids and prints.
- Tietex, Spartanburg, S.C., SMS 1-534; high performance, sustainable upholstery fabrics for the residential and contract markets. Specializes in custom dyed-to-order textures, made in the U.S., with short lead times.
New members coming to Showtime for the June show are:
- Americo, West Memphis, Ark.; vinyl and laminated fabrics appropriate for table covers and upholstery with selections of patterns and colors.
- Star Italy Synthetic Leather Co. Ltd., Hangzhou, Zhejian, China; synthetic leather.
- Rennie & Rose, Adams, Mass., home accessories.