Coyote Outdoor Living introduces hybrid grill at HPB Expo
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, March 14, 2013
The Centaur hybrid grill features two burners on one side for gas grilling and a charcoal and woodchip friendly tray for grilling or smoking on the other.
"Our vision is simple - to offer affordable, high-quality products for anyone who wants to build their dream outdoor kitchen," said Jim Ginocchi, president of Coyote Outdoor Living. "The focus of our product showcase at [the HPB Expo] this year is the new Coyote Centaur hybrid grill, bringing two common outdoor barbecuing styles together under one hood. Until now, hybrid grills were a luxury item, costing upwards of $5,000. With the addition of the new Coyote Centaur, we offer the most comprehensive, affordable outdoor kitchen suite of any outdoor kitchen brand."
Debuting for the first time at the HPB Expo, the following products are new additions in the Coyote Outdoor Living suite, available now through Coyote's network of distributors.
• The Coyote Centaur hybrid grill is an affordable 50-inch split hood stainless steel grill with two separate fire boxes, offering 600 square inches of cooking space per side. It includes two high powered Coyote iBurners on one side for gas grilling and a commercial, fully adjustable charcoal and woodchip friendly tray for grilling or smoking on the other. Engineered in the U.S., the new Coyote Centaur is made from 100% stainless steel. The Coyote Centaur is available at an MSRP of $2,999 and includes a lifetime warranty on the high performance stainless steel iBurners and a limited lifetime warranty on the stainless steel housing.
Coyote added LED back-lit knobs as an option on all of its S-Series models for easy night time cooking.
• Coyote's new 30-inch warming drawer comes with an internal electric heating element to keep grilled food from getting cold. The drawer is outdoor-rated and ETL certified. This warming drawer works with all Coyote Outdoor Living grills with an MSRP of $1,000.
• Coyote's new outdoor rated refrigerator is front vented with an internal dial for precise temperature control to keep beverages cold while you barbecue. Coyote's refrigerator works with all Coyote Outdoor Living grills and is priced at $1,099.
Coyote has also added some enhancements to its existing line:
• The company introduced new LED back-lit knobs as an option on all Coyote S-Series models for easy night time cooking. The separate light switch turns on a soft amber glow to provide decorative functionality. To add this feature to the Coyote S-Series, the cost is an extra $200.
• Coyote's Drop-in cooler provides a quick and easy way to keep food and drinks on ice and always accessible. It's constructed from premium stainless steel and outfitted with a fully insulated cooler box with a hinged sealed lid for $379.
• Coyote upgraded its igniter cap from black plastic to chrome on all 2013 Coyote C-Series and S-Series models.
• There is a new Coyote branded badge with raised letter and a leather background. This new branding will appear on all future Coyote grill products and all of its grill covers.
In addition to its new products, Coyote Outdoor Living also displayed a variety of its existing products including the 36-inch S-Series grill, 34-inch C-Series grill, Single Side burner, outdoor refrigeration and its full line up of stainless steel storage units including doors, drawers and barbecue island accessories.
Pride Family Brands showcases the details of their five new collections