Kichler expands energy-efficient lighting with new solutions for outdoors
August 13, 2007-- Casual Living,
With today’s energy conservation needs and homeowners’ continued demand for green products, Kichler has expanded its energy efficient line with new lighting families, including outdoor sconces, lanterns and post lights.
Kichler: The Senna Collection is one of eight new outdoor collections for Kichler.
“The demand for energy efficient products isn’t likely to subside anytime soon,” said Tom Patterson, Kichler product manager. “We recognize that, and we will continue to make energy efficient lighting a priority. In introducing our new offerings, we realize efficiency is important, but so is aesthetics. Neither is sacrificed in our collections.”
Eight outdoor collections debut, including:
* The Senna Collection offers a twist to traditional outdoor lighting, featuring a rubbed onyx finish with an umber etched seedy glass and graceful, curving motif.
* A sleek, traditional design highlights Courtyard, in a rubbed bronze finish in clear, seedy glass.
* The Salisbury Collection has British influence with white linen glass.
* The Morris group features a distressed copper finish and etched iridized glass.
* A classic lantern style, Astoria is highlighted by linen textured seedy glass.
* Alameda is a down-to-earth design with honey opalescent glass.
* The elegant Randolph Collection features a Prairie Rock finish accented with umber etched seedy glass.
* The Tularosa Collection has a classic profile accented with honey opalescent glass.
For more information, visit www.kichler.com.
Related Content By Author
Retailers share a success secret