AmericasMart retires West Wing name, announces new Gardens exhibitors
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, June 7, 2013
ATLANTA - AmericasMart is retiring the name Building 2 West Wing, where the Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens section is housed, for the upcoming Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market, to be held July 10-17.
According to a press release, "This change makes navigating the campus even easier for buyers and recognizes that the two buildings are essentially one destination providing a seamless shopping environment. The fully integrated space invites gift buyers to explore the popular Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens and Gourmet & Housewares collections that are located in the former West Wing."
The Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens category on Floors 9 and 10 of Building 2 offers several new additions this summer including:
• Meadowcraft showcases a collection of wrought iron tables, seating and fire pits;
• Star Imports offers a collection of garden décor, pottery, birding, license plate art, collegiate items and seasonal items;
• Slate...naturally features planters, water features and furniture that are completely crafted from solid slate;
• The Lonestar Group presents a whimsical line of home and garden décor made from recycled metals.
The Gardens will also host a series of outdoor-related seminars including:
• Residential, commercial and landscape architect John Gidding, host of HGTV's Curb Appeal: The Block, presents "Maximize Curb Appeal in Minimal Space" on Friday, July 12. Gidding shares tips and tricks for boosting the curb appeal of an outdoor space regardless of its size.
• Lolita Healy, celebrations expert and founder of Designs by Lolita, presents "A Look Inside Outdoor Entertaining" on Saturday, July 13. Healy creates the perfect outdoor celebration with tips that can easily be applied to any retail store.