WithIt to present Margaret Traub with lifetime achievement honor
December 14, 2012,
GREENSBORO, N.C. - WithIt will present Margaret Traub, CEO and president of lighting and furniture source Adesso, with its highest honor during the 2013 WOW Awards dinner in Las Vegas on Jan. 27, the eve of the winter Las Vegas Market.
Traub will receive the Founders/Lifetime Achievement Award for her commitment to WithIt and its mission to advance the careers of female professionals in the home and furnishings industries, the organization said.
As one of the founders of WithIt, Traub has performed an integral role in building WithIt, from nascent nonprofit to professional network with hundreds of members.
"Peggy's commitment to WithIt has no limits," said 2013 WithIt President Betty Lyn Eller, who is vice president-home at communications firm IMRE. "She provides invaluable counsel to the board, year after year, and she supports the organization's most vital initiatives, including, most recently, the relaunch of WithIt.org."
Other WOW Awards will include:
• Legacy Award, to Kathy Ireland, Kathy Ireland Worldwide.
• Mentoring Award, to Wright Global Graphic Solutions.
• Education Award, to Cheminne Taylor-Smith, High Point Market Authority.
• Leadership Award, to Kim Knopf, Innovative Mattress Solutions.
The awards banquet in the World Market Center in Las Vegas will begin with a cocktail reception at 6:30 p.m., followed by a dinner featuring a menu by award-winning chef Todd Clore.
Tickets are available for purchase at WithIt.org, for $150.
WithIt said the 2013 WOW Awards are made possible through the support of International Market Centers, Palliser and Wray Ward.
For information on WOW Awards sponsorship, contact Julie Smith Vincenti at Julie@NineMusesMedia.com. For other information, contact Sara Lyke at director@WithIt.org.
Related Content By Author
Dale Boles on Barcalounger Outdoor Living's Big Debut
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.