Garden Accessories Courtyard to return to Casual Market
August 13, 2010,
CHICAGO — The International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market will once again present the Garden Accessories Courtyard, a 10,000-sq.-ft. area that will be home to exhibitors showcasing outdoor accessories.
This dedicated exhibitor area will be located on the northwest side of the 8th Floor Market Suites during the Sept. 21-24 market. The Garden Accessories Courtyard is home to exhibitor booths featuring decorative accessories, outdoor lighting, hearth products, tabletop, rugs, pottery, statuary and more.
A sampling of 2010 Garden Accessories Courtyard exhibitors and product offerings include:
• AZ PatioHeaters, which offers patio heaters, smokers and firepit sales and services.
• California Outdoor Concepts manufactures outdoor firepit tables and accessories for residential and commercial settings.
• Couristan, Inc., offers an expansive assortment of high-quality, fashion-forward area rugs designed for outdoor living.
• Elaine Smith Pillows offers luxurious designer throw pillows made exclusively of outdoor safe performance fabrics.
• Eye Level Corporation manufactures and markets high quality, maintenance-free outdoor living products that include pergolas, arbors, cast stone columns, umbrella stands and more.
• Glen Raven Custom Fabrics offers Sunbrella, the world's premiere performance fabric for casual furniture, residential, awning and marine applications.
• High Definition Canvas Art is high resolution photography on artist canvas that is suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
• Luminosities, Inc., offers WindFlame®, a year-round outdoor candle with a vibrant, living flame that stays lit in the wind.
• Magnolia Casual offers fabric swing sets, hammocks and porch and patio pillows.
• Real Flame offers a wide range of ventless gel fire products, including indoor mantels, outdoor fire pits and tabletop items.
• Seaside Casual Furniture offers Quality USA-made outdoor mahogany garden furniture. Adirondack and English Garden style chairs, benches and accessories and more.
• The Rug Market is a chic and avant-garde company that provides designer high-style looks with a mid-range price.
• Trans-ocean Import Co. manufacturers and distributes indoor/outdoor accessories such as rugs, decorative pillows, floor mats and placemats.
• Unique Art, LLC. Offers solid copper firepits, outdoor furniture, solar lights and accessories and copper and stainless steel fountains for indoor and outdoor use.
AkzoNobel Coatings, Inc., Berlin Gardens, Bird Brain, Bullfrog Spas, California Outdoor Concepts, Classic Cushions & Umbrellas by Roger's Cushions, Designs By Garry, Inc., Dimension One Spas, Fishtales, HD Canvas Art, Merritt International, Napoleon Products, Patio Living Concepts, Phillip Luminaires, Port-A-Cool, Seasonal Living Trading Co. Ltd., Stanton Carpet, Vivere Ltd. also will be located in the Garden Accessories Courtyard.
For a complete listing of Casual Market exhibitors, visit www.casualmarket.com.
Related Content By Author
Dale Boles on Barcalounger Outdoor Living's Big Debut
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.