ICFA opens sales rep award nominations
June 16, 2010,
The International Casual Furnishings Association is seeking nominations for the 2010 Sales Representative of the Year Award. The deadline for receiving nominations is Friday, July 9.
The award is designed to recognize and honor an outstanding sales representative within the casual furnishing industry. Prospective candidates should:
* Be an active partner with both retail customers and manufacturers as a member of ICFA;
* Be considered exceptional and innovative in their customer service;
* Seek out opportunities for professional development and be respected in the industry for their knowledge and expertise;
* Be considered a model of professionalism, have excellent communication skills and provide timely and current product and company information to their dealer base;
* Provide superior sales and product training for their dealer base.
ICFA members will select the winner in online voting. The winner will be announced at a new awards event on Wednesday, Sept. 22, during the International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market in Chicago.
Nomination forms are available from Rhonda Craven, rcraven@ICFAnet.org.
Related Content By Author
Talking Outdoor Trends with Designers Kelli Ellis and Eddie Ross
Most Viewed Articles
May Digital Edition
Don’t miss the May digital edition of Casual Living and our third installment of the Elements series—Water. Also, contributor Laurie Rudd shares the latest in fashionable fountains and water features. And lastly, designer Libby Langdon shows how adding a little water—fountain, bubble wall or even a peel-and-stick beach scene—can up the ambiance in any showroom.
Take a moment to subscribe!