ICFA opens sales rep award nominations
June 16, 2010-- Casual Living,
The International Casual Furnishings Association is seeking nominations for the 2010 Sales Representative of the Year Award. The deadline for receiving nominations is Friday, July 9.
The award is designed to recognize and honor an outstanding sales representative within the casual furnishing industry. Prospective candidates should:
* Be an active partner with both retail customers and manufacturers as a member of ICFA;
* Be recognized as an exceptional sales representative in their geographical area by sales representative peers, retailers, manufacturers/importers, designers and suppliers;
* Be considered exceptional and innovative in their customer service;
* Seek out opportunities for professional development and be respected in the industry for their knowledge and expertise;
* Be considered a model of professionalism, have excellent communication skills and provide timely and current product and company information to their dealer base;
* Provide superior sales and product training for their dealer base.
ICFA members will select the winner in online voting. The winner will be announced at a new awards event on Wednesday, Sept. 22, during the International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market in Chicago.
Nomination forms are available from Rhonda Craven, rcraven@ICFAnet.org.
Related Content By Author
Industry Related Content
Agio introduces umbrellas, domestic program in Vegas