Casual Living now accepting Merchandising Awards submissions
February 13, 2013-- Casual Living,
Single and multi-store retail locations will be considered in the following categories:
• Best Overall Merchandising
• Best Use of Accessories
• Best Store Front
• Best Outdoor Display
• Best First-Time Entry
Each of the winning stores will receive the following:
• A plaque to use in your store
• Turnkey news release of your award to promote your business in the local media
• Casual Living's e-team will set up a Facebook or Twitter page to drive new prospects to your store
• Your store will be featured in the June issue of Casual Living and on www.CasualLiving.com
Best First-Time Entry Winner will also receive:
• Retail makeover consultation with industry expert Barbara Crowhurst (www.BarbaraCrowhurst.com)
It's easy to enter. Simply complete the short online form at http://researchtodayonline.com/data/CLMerchAwards_13.htm and submit digital images of your store to CLedit@casualliving.com.
The deadline for entries is Friday, April 26.
If you have questions, contact Editor Cinde W. Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Content By Author
Friendship Bench Dedication Ceremony