Currey, Imax, Surya among Atlanta ART Card participants
January 8, 2013,
Accessories Resource Team, the creative home furnishings network, announced that 15 vendors will be participating in the organization's ART Card program during the January Atlanta market.
The program, exclusive to ART members, provides each retailer member with a personalized ART Card that can be presented to participating vendors for exclusive specials, upon placing an order. Savings realized by the retail member at just one market often exceed the cost of ART's yearly membership dues.
A complete list of the vendor specials is located below and on ART's website.
ART Card Vendors Atlanta - January 2013 Market
• Artisan House (Building 1, 14-E-11) - 5% discount on all orders
• Classic Concepts (Building 1, 12-D-2) - Present your ART card and enjoy 5% off your market order. This 5% can be applied to show promotions.
• Currey & Company (Building 1, 14-F-10) - Freight on orders over $2,500 (does not include Faux Bois
• Flambeau (Building 1, 14-A-11) - An additional 5% off minimum order of $500 or more & in addition to other promotions offered
• Guildmaster (Building 1, 13-A-1) - 10% off a minimum order of $2,000
• Imax (Building 2, 1100-1141) - 5% additional discount for ART members
• Jaipur (Building 1, 3-C-15) - Free freight on all market orders of $1,000 or more
• Lacefield (Building 1, 13-A-1) - 10% off show purchase for ART members
• Lazy Susan (Building 1, 13-A-1) - Free freight on orders over $2,500
• Loloi (Building 1, 4-C-7) - $300 Amazon gift card with purchase of $5,000 or more; gift card will be sent 30 days after complete shipment
• Paragon (Building 1, 12-A-8) - Orders $1,000 to $1,999 - 5% discount allowed, standard terms apply. Orders $2,000+ free freight and free mirror (style 8903 OR 8605)
• Propac (Building 1, 12-A-2) - Free freight for a $2,000 order plus
• Sterling (Building 1, 12-F-9) - 5% additional off orders written at market including show specials
• Surya (Building 1, 11-A-1) 10% discount on any show order or free shipping
• Uttermost (Building 1, 12-E-2A) free freight on order over $1,000 for continental U.S. ART retailers
For more information, visit accessoriesresourceteam.org or call (704) 376-4278.
Related Content By Author
Seasonal Living Showroom Tour
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
October Digital Edition
Don't miss the October digital edition of Casual Living! In this month’s Market Issue, we’ll bring you all the highlights of Casual Market Chicago, from innovative new products and hot trends to this year’s award winners and a taste of the party scene. Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek of all the product debuts at High Point Market.
In this issue:
- Consumer Survey: Did you know three out of four consumers read online reviews before purchasing outdoor furniture? That’s just one of the shopping insights shared in our exclusive report on consumer buying habits.
- Designer Viewpoint: A North Carolina designer creates an outdoor space for a modern-day Brady Bunch. • Barbecue Lifestyle: Our grill guy gives tips on extending the season through the holidays.
- Focus On: Patterns punch up the style quotient of outdoor accessories.