AmericasMart unveiling 20 new and expanded showrooms
December 2, 2013,
ATLANTA - AmericasMart Atlanta has announced several campus-wide showroom expansions and new exhibitors for the upcoming Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market and the Atlanta International Area Rug Market featuring the National Oriental Rug Show, the first industry trade show of the new year.
- Jensen Leisure Furniture presents outdoor furniture crafted from 100% FSC-certified wood in an expanded showroom in the Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens collection on Building 2 Floor 10.
- Up Country, Inc expands its showroom on Building 1 Floor 14 to incorporate more home furnishings and introduce a new outdoor living collection.
- Jeffan International relocates its home collection including furniture for indoors and out, lighting and home accents into an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 11.
- Top Land Trading, provider of giftware, home decor, and historical replicas, opens a new showroom in the Living. Outdoor/Indoor. The Gardens collection on Building 2 Floor 10.
- Pearson's Simply Primitives expands its collection of primitive home décor, garden and gift items into a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 7.
- Azad Rug Corp presents a collection of fine rugs in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 4.
- Fleur ami GmbH relocates its collection of upscale home furnishings pieces into a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 12.
- American luxury home and lifestyle brands Jay Strongwater and MacKenzie Childs have significantly expanded and redesigned their Building 2 Floor 9 showroom.
- Kalaty Rug Corp presents handcrafted rugs that combine color and design in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 4.
- Rococo Home & Design presents handmade furniture crafted from Indian hardwoods in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 11.
- Rosse & Associates expands its collection of tabletop accessories, bath and body products, cookware and giftware into a larger showroom on Building 2 Floor 8.
- Southeast Marketing showcases its carefully selected ensemble of general gift, home accents, fragrance, children's products, holiday merchandise and fashion and impulse giftware in a significantly expanded showroom on Building 2 Floor 13.
- Viz Glass relocates its unique glass art pieces, lighting fixtures and chandeliers to a significantly larger showroom on Building 1 Floor 13.
- Boston Warehouse presents creative ideas for home entertaining in a new showroom on Building 2 Floor 14.
- Fancy That Gift & Décor expands its collection of coastal-themed gifts and home décor items into a larger showroom on Building 2 Floor 11.
- Goldenbridge Arts & Crafts joins the Holiday & Floral/Home Décor collection on Building 1 Floor 19.
- Middle America Home Décor showcases classic art, furniture and home accessories in a new showroom on Building 1 Floor 12.
- Sultanhan opens its first AmericasMart showroom featuring traditional carpets, Kilims and Sumaks from Anatolia, Caucasus and Persia on Building 1 Floor 3.
- TWS Italian Paintings, the exclusive distributor of work by artist Vitorio Splendore, showcases his library of more than 400 designs in an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 9.
- In an expanded showroom on Building 1 Floor 18, Vintage Floral offers an eclectic blend of floral accents and home décor that combines a nostalgic approach with current trends. <
Related Content By Author
Inside the July Issue
Casual Living eWeekly
Most Viewed Articles
June Digital Edition
Don’t miss the June digital edition of Casual Living and our fourth and final installment of the Elements series—Air. Contributor Marc Barnes talks with shade manufacturers about their latest innovations, and freelancer Laurie Rudd keeps us suspended in midair, literally, with a showcase of hanging outdoor products. Also be sure to check out our annual Casual Living Merchandising Awards winners, and don’t miss our behind-the-scenes look at Telescope Casual.