Telescope Casual launches Adirondack Sling Collection
November 3, 2010,
Telescope Casual Furniture, a leading manufacturer and marketer of outdoor furniture has launched the Adirondack Sling Collection.
Key features include:
- Frames feature a substantial weight that won't blow around in the wind. They are not light, but also are not so heavy that they are difficult to move
- Its smooth, hard surface will not collect moisture or soil like other plastic wood brands.
- The color is all the way through the material so minor scratches are less noticeable.
- The material is durable for normal wear-and-tear that happens with active families as well as commercial applications.
- The heavy-duty polymer frames are also kind to floors and other furniture pieces they may bump into.
"The wide range of potential color combinations is what really sets Telescope's Adirondack Sling Collection apart," Juckett said. "With four marine grade polymer frame colors and 72 sling fabrics, the Marine Grade Polymer Adirondack Sling Collection offers exciting customized looks for every home or commercial customer's style and decor needs."
Related Content By Author
Introducing the Barclay Butera Collection for Castelle
Most Viewed Articles
May Digital Edition
Don’t miss the May digital edition of Casual Living and our third installment of the Elements series—Water. Also, contributor Laurie Rudd shares the latest in fashionable fountains and water features. And lastly, designer Libby Langdon shows how adding a little water—fountain, bubble wall or even a peel-and-stick beach scene—can up the ambiance in any showroom.
Take a moment to subscribe!