Kichler unveils more ceiling fans for indoors and out
November 11, 2008-- Casual Living,
Kichler Lighting expands its decorative ceiling fan collection with a new 92-page, full-line catalog and more than 20 new fan designs.
"In designing our newest fans, we wanted to provide a breadth of stylings, from highly decorative to basic and functional, to meet the unique needs of every homeowner," said Ted Collmar, Kichler product manager. "Our fashion-forward collections not only offer a variety of styles for every area of the home, but reflect the same craftsmanship and quality found across all of our Kichler lighting designs."
Canfield, one of the new indoor/outdoor fans, features a stylish design and is available in a white powder coat, brushed nickel or oil-brushed bronze finish.
Among the features of the new fan lines:
* CoolTouch remote control – This all-in-one control system offers hand-held or wall-mounted operation for ease of use
* Reversible finish blades – Natural wood blades in several finishes, with reversible option
* Gracious accents – Including detailed casting, artfully etched glass and other fine detail
* Rich finishes – From Oil Brushed Bronze to Mediterranean Walnut to Antique Wood and many more
* Optional light kits – Add mini-pendants or light bowls for special decorative flair
* Up and down lighting – Offering customized lighting solutions
* Limited lifetime warranty – Kichler's commitment to unsurpassed reliability
Related Content By Author
Jensen Debuts Three Collections: Topaz, Opal and Tivoli