DuraCord Textiles offers fashionable flare to outdoor fabrics for 2006
October 3, 2005-- Casual Living,
DuraCord Textiles, crafters of the latest in outdoor fabric design and technology, recently debuted its fabric design introductions for 2006.
Next spring, the outdoors will be filled with fashion and color opportunities due to additions from industry innovators like DuraCord Textiles. The new collections are already finding placements in major outdoor furniture manufacturers. “We are excited about our collections for 2006,” said Francis Vergara, business development manager for DuraCord Textiles. “We had a great offering in our first year, but for 2006, we have taken it to the next level.” In just its second season, DuraCord Textiles will introduce 52 new selections for 2006, which bring its total performance fabric inventory to 68 selections. DuraCord Textiles are crafted for extreme outdoor durability including colorfast, stain resistant, near zero moisture regain and mildew resistance while maintaining a soft cotton-like hand. Its performance fabrics clean fast with bleach and water solution. The Greenville, N.C.-based company’s collection trends are created by designers with years of experience in indoor and outdoor fabric weaves, structures, visual presentation and colorations.
* Bold stripe designs that give large color saturation and incorporate other elements within the stripes such as dots and dashes
* Artistic transitional florals – non-traditional
* Colorations – cool blues and citrons that continue to provide pop coupled with warm garnets and burnt oranges
* Multi-color mini weaves continue to draw attention due to simplicity while packed with color
* Tone on tone offerings with classy “blind embossed” weaves offer a refreshing change to solids.
Related Content By Author
Friendship Bench Dedication Ceremony