Coyote Outdoor Living expands nationwide distribution
Furniture Today Staff -- Casual Living, May 21, 2013
DALLAS - Outdoor kitchen products manufacturer Coyote Outdoor Living announced that the company has expanded its nationwide network of distributors and has become a national preferred vendor of Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery.
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery now carries the full line of Coyote Outdoor Living products, including the new Coyote Centaur hybrid grill.
A wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing products with more than 1,300 locations and a customer base in all 50 states and the Caribbean, Ferguson now carries the full line of Coyote Outdoor Living products, including the popular CSL grill with LED backlit knobs, the new Coyote Centaur hybrid grill and the Coyote Drop-In griddle.
In addition to Ferguson showrooms, Coyote Outdoor Living products can be purchased through five nationwide distributors, including LCI La Cuisine International, Meadow Creek Sales, Milestone Distributors, Pinnacle Express and Purcell Murray.
"Over the past few years, we've seen tremendous growth in our outdoor products," said Fred Minnigerode, senior category manager - builder products for Ferguson. "We're always looking for innovative new products to offer our customers. Coyote Outdoor Living's premium, affordable grills and accompanying products to complete an outdoor kitchen are an excellent addition to our list of preferred vendors."
With the explosion in popularity of outdoor living, Coyote Outdoor Living's outdoor kitchens deliver "the same great performance, innovation and convenience that consumers have come to expect from their indoor kitchens into the outdoor living space," according to a company press release.
"Coyote Outdoor Living prides itself on providing customers with premium quality, affordable outdoor kitchen products," said Jim Ginocchi, president of Coyote Outdoor Living. "With the growing availability of Coyote products within Ferguson showrooms and distributors nationwide, consumers are able to easily create the outdoor kitchen of their dreams while staying within their projected budget."
In addition to Ferguson locations, Coyote Outdoor Living also announced that its outdoor grills and related accessories are now available through a network of distributors throughout North America, South America and the Caribbean. These distributors include:
• LCI La Cuisine International is a multinational Premium and Ultra-Premium Kitchen Appliances distribution group with commercial and technical support presence in more than 30 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Meadow Creek Sales distributes quality kitchen and bath and outdoor products to Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, southern Idaho and Montana.
• Milestone Distributors is a sales, marketing and service company that distributes several luxury kitchen and bath products in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Missouri, Arkansas and Kansas.
• Pinnacle Express caters to high-end luxury decorative plumbing, specialty appliance, outdoor kitchen and indoor air quality segments and distributes to Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Washington D.C., Delaware, eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey and West Virginia.
• Purcell Murray partners with and distributes home and kitchen appliance brands. The company distributes throughout all of California and northern Nevada.