Courtney Mueller -- Casual Living, 9/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Traditional products have had a facelift in recent years, but still hold the same classic appeal. Action pieces are in the mix, with woven products in the forefront. The pieces center on comfort, with a breath of nostalgia for home.
|A traditional Adirondack from New River Casual Furniture is the perfect addition to the outdoors. 8-3010B|
|The Sonoita chair from Nasitra has classic styling to mix and match with any outdoor living element. 8-8130|
|Summer Classics' Classic Wicker double chaise has the classical appearance of traditional wicker with extruded resin hand-woven over an aluminum frame. 16-116|
|From the Loggia Collection by Neirmann Weeks, the dining chair displays elegance with a teak frame and crisscross detailing on the back. 1819|
|From Rock Wood Casual Furniture, teak privacy screens are just one of several accent pieces the company is introducing. 1760|
|The Summer Wind Seating group from Palm Springs Rattan pairs rattan with leather bindings for a full collection with more than 90 fabrics to choose from to make a personal statement.|
|The Palm Desert Table from Whitecraft pairs WickerLoom on the frame and legs topped with a solid tabletop. 1626|
|Lloyd/Flanders' cake rack adds a touch of Southern charm to outdoor living. 1650|
|The West Indies lamp by Shady Lady gives a nod to the tropical with its wicker appearance in an earthy brown color. 8-4106|
|The Legacy glider from Designer Wicker & Rattan combines form and function for the ultimate in comfort. 8-4048|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...