CFR presents awards during Chicago breakfast
Staff -- Casual Living, 10/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
The Casual Furniture Retailers Association named its annual Manufacturer Leadership finalists and for the first time gave Merchandising Excellence Awards to recognize distinction in booth and showroom presentation at the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market.
The Manufacturer Leadership awards in furniture went to Hanamint for cast aluminum; Tropitone, extruded aluminum; Meadowcraft, wrought iron; Gloster, wood, and Lloyd/Flanders, wicker. The five finalists in the accessories category were Hatteras Hammocks, KNF Designs, Laneventure, Olympia Lighting and Treasure Garden. The winners will be named Feb. 17, 2006, during the CFR Industry Symposium in Orlando, Fla.
|Debbie Stegman, CFR secretary; Craig Chapello, outgoing CFR president, and Petey Fleischut, incoming president, with Janet Svazas, CFR executive director.|
CFR's Merchandising Presentation Awards went to Laneventure in the over 5,000-sq.-ft. permanent showroom category; O.W. Lee in the under 5,000-sq.-ft. permanent showroom category; emuamericas in the over 600-sq.-ft. Market Suites exhibitor category; Poly-Wood in the under 600-sq.-ft. Market Suites exhibitor category. For use of accessories, Cuscini Design/Cane-Line won in the over 1,000-sq.-ft. booth category and Laurie Bell took home the award in the under 1,000-sq.-ft. booth category.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...