South Sea Rattan goes Broadway
Retailers can win tickets to New York to see production
-- Casual Living, 3/28/2008 1:02:00 AM
The Lincoln Theater in New York has just opened the re-make of the hit Broadway Production of “South Pacific.” The production company of “South Pacific” chose South Sea Rattan Furniture to use on stage in several of the scenes of the hit play.
“We are very pleased to be part of this classic Broadway musical,” said Sandra Marion, director of sales and marketing for South Sea Rattan. “In fact, we have named one of our new South Sea Rattan Collections that will make its debut at the April High Point Furniture Market, South Pacific. In addition – we invite retailers into our showroom during the April market to register to win free airline tickets to New York and free orchestra seat tickets to the production of 'South Pacific' at the Lincoln Center Theatre in New York.”
The South Sea Rattan Showroom is located at IHFC Hamilton Wing H744. Retailers are invited to visit the showroom and register to win this exciting trip to New York and to see a great show.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...