Paddock expands into North Las Vegas
Staff -- Casual Living, 7/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
Paddock Pools, Patios & Spas has opened its latest backyard superstore in North Las Vegas, Nev.
The location is the third backyard superstore since Paddock opened its first store in Nevada nine years ago. Paddock specializes in offering a one-stop environment for complete backyard living from the design and building of swimming pools and spas, landscaping, patio furnishings and accessories to grills, outdoor kitchens, pool chemicals and more.
"We are excited to bring our latest in backyard superstore design, products and services to North Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in Nevada," said David Ghiz, president of Paddock's retail division. "People in the community and surrounding areas can now visit our new superstore, design their new pool, enjoy a lifetime limited Paddock warranty, add personalized options and select their backyard décor accessories all in one location."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...