Cal Spas offers new Avalon Series
Staff -- Casual Living, 8/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Cal Spas has introduced the Avalon Series of spas. Fourteen mid-size hot tubs round out the line, available in both 425- and 450-gallon models. The spas can accommodate up to six people and are equipped with Pillowsage headrests and between 26 and 57 hydrotherapy jets, the Avalon Series is highlighted by water-purification features and can be enhanced with optional items such as LED lighting and a stereo system that is iPod/mp3 ready.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...