SCFMA elects new officers, sets 2007 premarket dates
Rory Rehmert of Meadowcraft will serve as president
-- Casual Living, 10/2/2006 7:24:00 AM
The Summer and Casual Furniture Manufacturers Association recently elected new officers and directors. The SCFMA also set dates for the 2007 premarket in Chicago.
SCFMA officers serve two-year terms. Rory Rehmert of Meadowcraft was elected president for 2007-2008. Kenneth Burrows, Terra Furniture, is first vice president; and Dean Engelage, Woodard, is second vice president. Merv Conn, Minson Corp., moves to chairman of the board.
New directors serving three-year terms are Debbie Young of Windham Castings and Bill Markowitz of Veneman.
In addition to electing officers, the SCFMA Board of Directors established dates for the official 2007 Premarket. The event will be Monday through Thursday, July 9-12, at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago. Hours will be 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. July 9-11, and 8:30 a.m. to noon on July 12.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...