Courtney Mueller -- Casual Living, 2/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
These fun fabrics bring whimsy to the outdoors. From flip flop designs to bright patterns, fabrics that add a bit of fun to outdoor furnishings will be sure to liven up sunny afternoons.
Waverly; Flip Flops Sun N Shade
100% SPUN POLYESTER. A novelty print of beach sandals in bright popsicle colors with a polka dot background.
Weave Corp.; Water Palace by WeatherWize
100% ENHANCED POLYESTER. A floral pattern in pink and lime green pops against a cream background.
John Wolf, a division of Richloom Fabrics Group; Tulipette in the Solarium Collection
100% TEXTURED ACRYLIC. Bright tulips are placed against a thick striped background.
Sunbrella by Glen Raven; Steeplechase Citrus
100% SUNBRELLA ACRYLIC. Steeplechase Citrus is a medium scale, asymmetrical stripe of bright colors like melon, lime and yellow.
Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills; Vine Run
CONSTRUCTION: 100% BELLA DURA FABRIC. A vine design is perked up with a fruit punch colored background, bright yellow flowers and lime green stems.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...