Exclusive Research: Casual Living's 2009 Retail Survey
Info on reaching & serving customers
-- Casual Living, 6/29/2009 11:29:00 AM
The results of this exclusive survey reveal what retailers are doing to meet the challenges of running a business in a downward economy. Retailers provided information on reaching and serving customers, sourcing, inventory, green products and online activities. Click here to order an electronic copy of Casual Living's 2009 Retail Survey.
Casual Living’s exclusive retailer survey, fielded in March and April, 2009, generated responses from more than 200 outdoor retailers representing 378 stores. Nearly three-quarters of responding retailers were outdoor specialists, while 12% were garden centers/nurseries and full-line furniture stores represented 9% of respondents. Home improvement centers, direct-to-consumer retailers, florists, interior designers and gift/accessory stores made up the remainder of respondents.
To order an electronic copy of the report, click here.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...