Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet adds communications director
Cooley formerly with MMPI, Chicago
-- Casual Living, 3/5/2008 6:57:00 AM
Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet, maker of high-performance grills and outdoor kitchens, named Elizabeth D. Cooley as director of designer relations and corporate communications. Cooley brings 15 years of public relations and marketing experience to her new role.
“The growth of Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet has positioned us to expand our marketing efforts and bring a public relations expert in-house,” said Pantelis “Pete” A. Georgiadis, owner of Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet. “Elizabeth brings a wealth of experience in corporate communications and a unique understanding of the design and home goods market. She is the perfect addition to our growing team as we expand our outreach to design professionals and continue to work with the media.”
Cooley’s experience includes Merchandise Mart Properties, Inc., where she was a manager in the public relations department then became marketing director for the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market, Chicago. At the Museum of Modern Art, she was promotions manager, retail division. She also was account executive for Sonet Agency and she has retail marketing experience with Lord & Taylor and Felissimo. She will report directly to Georgiadis.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...