Casual Living's Annual Merchandising Award Winners
Win a free store consultation from designer Mark Abrams
-- Casual Living, 1/29/2007 12:00:00 AM
Coming in the June 2007 issue ….
Casual Living’s Annual Merchandising Award Winners
Each year, Casual Living is proud to announce its Annual Merchandising Award winners. Selected from both single-store and multi-store participants, the staff of Casual Living, along with key furniture industry veterans, selects winners in the following categories:
Most Fashionable Retailer
Best Overall Merchandising
Best Use of Accessories
Best Outdoor Display
Best Store Front
And, new this year, the Most Fashionable Retailer 2007 will win a free store consultation from designer Mark Abrams. For one day, Abrams will travel to the winning store to offer design tips and merchandising tips.
The deadline to submit store photos is May 1st.
Entering the contest:
To submit photos by mail, please send them to:
Courtney Mueller, associate editor
Casual Living magazine
7025 Albert Pick Rd., Suite 200
Greensboro, N.C. 27409
Or e-mail images to: email@example.com
* All photos submitted through email, on a CD or disk MUST be at least 300 dpi, 3x4 in size and saved in .JPG or .TIF format. Transparencies and slides are welcome.
* Please label pictures, acknowledging which categories you are entering (Accessories, Outdoor Display, Overall Merchandising, Store Front). Also include your company’s name and contact information and note whether you are a single or multi-store operation.
For more information or questions, please call Courtney Mueller at 336-605-1001.
We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to show off your store.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...