Big Green Egg names marketing manager
Jodi Burson joined grill company in 2003
-- Casual Living, 10/9/2009 1:37:00 PM
Edward R. Fisher, president and founder of the Big Green Egg Company, announced Jodi Burson was promoted as marketing manager, a newly created position within the company.
“Jodi Burson has been elevated to marketing manager in recognition of the increasing importance of marketing to us as the company continues its record year-to-year growth,” Fisher said. “She has done and outstanding job handling many marketing activities, in addition to being involved on the operations side of the business, which gives her in-depth knowledge of the entire company.”
Jim Nufer, executive vice president and general manager, added, “she’s a key member of our management team whose contributions to the company are widely recognized.”
Burson joined Big Green Egg in 2003, and has been involved in many areas within the Tucker, Ga.-based company ranging from administrative/office management responsibilities to her most recent position as administrative and marketing resources manager. She worked closely with Big Green Egg distributors and with staff members to coordinate marketing materials and provide creative ideas and assistance. In her new positions, she will oversee all advertising and public relations functions, including working closely with DHM Group, Inc. Other activities include media relations oversight, handling co-op marketing events and supervision of national promotions, such as EGGtoberfest.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 9, 2012
- Sep 8, 2010
- Aug 11, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...