Online reservations open for 2009 Int’l Pool | Spa | Patio Expo
-- Casual Living, 6/11/2009 2:57:00 PM
Online housing reservations can be made for the 2009 Int’l Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, taking place Nov. 16-18, in the Bayside Halls at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
With special hotel, airline and car rental discounts, show participants are guaranteed several choices that will suit their individual taste and budget.
“We worked diligently with the hotels to ensure they offered the lowest possible rate,” said Donna Bellantone, Expo director. “Attendees and exhibitors are encouraged to make their reservations now to secure their preferred hotel.”
The Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino will serve as the headquarter hotel and the site of most APSP meetings and events. Offering rates as low as $159 per night, this tropically themed hotel features an array of entertainment, dining and recreation experiences. A separate all-suite tower, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, offers a rate of $184 per night.
Excalibur Hotel & Casino offers rates as low as $41 per night. The hotel features a gaming area, two swimming pools, five restaurants, two magic motion film rides, dozens of shops and the Fantasy Faire Midway.
Luxor Hotel & Casino features rates starting at $79 per night. The 30-story pyramid-shaped architectural wonder, complete with a 110-foot Sphinx guarding the entrance, features a gaming area, eclectic restaurants, an IMAX theater and top-notch entertainment.
The MGM Grand Hotel offers rates starting at $99 per night. The hotel is the home of premier shows, live concerts, award winning restaurants and exciting nightlife.
A complimentary tram runs between the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Excalibur and Luxor hotels.
American, Continental, Northwest and WestJet will serve as official airlines, offering service from destinations nationwide to Las Vegas’ McCarran Airport. Discounts are available off published airfares and based on availability offer the most cost-efficient travel route to the show. Avis and Budget offer discounted car rental rates to help show participants get around Las Vegas easily.
“The hotel, airline and car rental rates are incredibly affordable,” said Bill Weber, president and CEO of APSP, the show’s official sponsor. “I encourage all of our members to be proactive and book their reservations now."
To assure the best rates for travel and accommodations, visitors must book via the online reservation system at www.HanleyWoodHousing.com. Reservations may be made online 24-hours a day, seven days a week, or by calling 800-895-3978 from 9 a.m.-7 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.
As the only official housing provider for the Int'l Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, HanleyWoodHousing.com is the only company that can sell rooms in the official housing blocks. Attendees and exhibitors are encouraged not to use other housing providers to secure rooms.
For more information about the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo, call 972-536-6350 or 888-869-8522.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...