People on the Move
Staff -- Casual Living, 7/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Ron Ball, vice president of specialty sales for Brown Jordan International since March 2004, resigned from the company on June 21. Ball was previously BJI's independent sales representative for the Texas territory and regional sales manager. The company's regional sales managers will report to Bill Echols, president, specialty retail and outdoor contract division, until a replacement has been named.
Bomar Industries named Kyle Boyle as president and CEO. Boyle was previously president of Serta Mattress Co. He succeeds Alan Block, who led Bomar for about a year on an interim basis.
Carter Grandle named Susan Denison as showroom manager of its new permanent showroom in the Chicago Merchandise Mart, Suite 1777. Formerly with Brown Jordan International, Denison joins Carter Grandle with six years of casual furniture experience and more than 14 years in the furniture industry.
Lloyd/Flanders named Amy Woodley as Chicago showroom manager and independent contract representative for Illinois and Indiana.
Shady Lady Lighting has named Harry H. Kohal to the newly created position of general manager. Kohal brings extensive sales and operations management experience and has worked with retail, healthcare, manufacturing and service clients. In addition, Jessica Lohry was hired as the company's designer.
Acacia Home & Garden recently awarded its Salesman of the Year award for excellence in sales achievement and service during 2004 to Eddie Hawkins, sales rep for southern Virginia, North and South Carolina. Acacia also hired Mike Smith as assistant sales manager, indoor and outdoor furniture divisions. Smith will supervise Acacia's sales rep force in building new business in the casual, furniture store, design and contract markets. Cory Morgan was hired as assistant sales manager of Acacia's case goods division Acacia Traditions, Ltd.
Mallin Casual Furniture has hired Happy Land and Jason Kesterson as sales representatives. Land's territory will include North Carolina, South Carolina and northern Florida. Kesterson's territory will include Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee.
Poly-Wood Manufacturing has named Beachcomber Sales as its sales rep organization for Florida. Beachcomber Sales, made up of Ed Brookes and Frank Verna, brings more than 25 years of industry experience.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...