Consumer-driven hot tubs unveiled by Cal Spas
Customers’ most-preferred features come standard on new Escape Series models
-- Casual Living, 1/2/2008 8:36:00 AM
With the introduction of its new Escape series hot tub line, Cal Spas merges the most popular aesthetic, entertainment and maintenance features in two fully-loaded models: the 30-jet E-830L and 60-jet E-860L. Both spas come standard with the features most often requested by consumers, such as waterfalls, stainless steel jets, a varied combination of jet types and configurations for hydrotherapy, and a host of amenities for the spas’ effortless care.
Designed to deliver the optimum hydrotherapy experience, both hot tubs feature a precise combination of Cal Spas’ most-desired Storm, Maxi Flow and Micro Flow jets, strategically positioned to soothe aching muscles. With the inclusion of a lounger and five contour seats, there’s ample room for up to six relaxers to revel in the spas’ warm, bubbling waters.
Taking relaxation to the next level, the Cal Spas E-860L also features Tornado and Micro Flow Swirl jets for enhanced hydrotherapy, and three Pillowsage™ headrests.
The Escape Series E-830L can be upgraded to include a CD stereo system and LED lighting, while the E-860L can be outfitted with a CD stereo system with iPod dock and LED waterline lighting.
Both spas incorporate several features to ensure carefree maintenance and energy efficiency. For example, each is standard-equipped with a Cal-Zone Quest 2000 Ozonator and Bio-Clean Anti-Bacterial Filter to help owners enjoy their spa with as little maintenance as possible. A Cal Spas patented XL Heat Exchanger™, which has a lifetime warranty, makes sure the water is heated as efficiently as possible. Highly durable and maintenance-free, the patent-pending Cal Premium cabinet uses a special material that reflects the natural beauty of clear redwood, and is resistant to weathering and rot. Lastly, each spa comes with a child-safety lock-equipped spa cover, which helps to lower operating costs and protect the spa from the elements.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...