Staff -- Casual Living, 6/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
|4%||of the garden or patio accessory-buying households bought one or more lantern candleholders.|
|68%||of the lantern candleholder purchases were an impulse purchase, the highest incidence registered among all garden or patio accessories purchased.|
|53%||of households purchasing a lantern candleholder bought only one.|
|47%||spent less than $20 for their lantern candleholder.|
|1/3||spent more than $25 on a lantern candleholder.|
|32%||of those who bought a lantern candleholder shopped at the neighborhood discounter, Wal-Mart.|
|35%||bought their lantern candleholder at a home improvement center, Home Depot or Lowe's.|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...