Apollo Awards winners announced
Staff -- Casual Living, 10/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
Patios Plus, based in Rancho Mirage, Calif., won the multi-store category in the 48th annual Apollo Awards. Second-place honors went to Patio & Hearth Shoppes, based in Centerville, Ohio, while Fort Myers, Fla.-based Robb & Stucky Patio placed third.
In the single store category, the winner was Oyster Bay, N.Y.-based Dodds & Eder. Dallas-based Sunnyland Furniture placed second, while third-place honors went to Fruehauf's Patio & Garden, based in Boulder, Colo.
Merv Conn and Rory Rehmert flank Dodds & Eder
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...