Lloyd/Flanders receives Pinnacle Award
Courtney Mueller -- Casual Living, 11/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
The Sun Chaser double chaise is crafted of hand-woven vinyl on an aluminum frame.
Sixty finalists were chosen in the 2006 Annual ASFD Pinnacle Design Achievement Awards competition, representing four finalists in 15 categories. In the 11 years of its existence, the Pinnacle Awards contest has experienced incredible growth and has become one of the furniture design profession's most coveted and prestigious honors.
Nominees in the summer/casual category were Weybridge by Shaun Sweeney, ASFD, Woodard; Strata by Michael Farrell, Brown Jordan, and Eclipse Sling Rocking Chaise by John Caldwell, ASFD, Woodard/Landgrave.
Furniture/Today, sister publication to Casual Living, was the major underwriter of the 2006 ASFD Pinnacles and participated as emcee at the awards banquet held during the High Point Market.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...