Relaxing Spa Day
Courtney Mueller -- Casual Living, 1/1/2007 12:00:00 AM
Cool combinations of blue, green and brown conjure up images of the ocean, relaxation and a day at the spa. From chenilles and boucles to acrylic and polyester, these fabrics appeal to many homeowners to create a subtle statement outdoors.
|Duralee. 14268-591 in Gold/Aqua. 100% acrylic.|
|Duralee. 14261-601 in Aqua/Green. 100% acrylic.|
|Sunbrella by Glen Raven. Simone in Moonstone. Luxurious, textural combination of boucle and chenille accented with soft blues and orange. 100% acrylic.|
|Sunbrella by Glen Raven. Cozumel in Chlorite. Lush, shadow tropical in deep brown and turquoise. 100% acrylic.|
|Crypton In & Out by Crypton Super Fabrics. Gingko in Pinecone. A vibrant pattern with worldly roots featuring a floral pattern that is not too fussy or formal. The subtle outline of the leaf gives the fabric modern characteristics. 100% polyester.|
|Duralee. 14246-339 in Caribbean. Floral pattern. 100% acrylic.|
|Outdura by Shuford Mills. Solid in Aquatic from Fun in the Sun Collection. 100% solution-dyed acrylic.|
|Robert Allen. Floral Scenery in Mediterranean from the Al Fresco Moonlight Collection. 100% Bella-Dura yarn.|
|Phifer Incorporated. Chambray Rattan Spa. Phifertex. Silver and tan yarns in a diamond weave pattern. PVC olefin blends.|
|Sunbury. Haiku Spring. A soft and simple transitional floral pattern. 100% Sunbrella acrylic.|
|Silver State. Lola in Pool from the Cote d' Azur Collection. Thick, luxurious chenille rib with detailed stitching between soft lines. 100% Sunbrella acrylic.|
Maco Inc. Marguerite in Teal. Spanish tile inspired medallion colored in vivid teal and chocolate with paprika accents. 100% acrylic.
To order the complete 2007 Fabric Survey & Showcase from Casual Living, go to http://furnituretodaystore.stores.yahoo.net/casliv2002fa.html
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...