Design Excellence honors
Awards spotlight 10 categories
-- Casual Living, 10/1/2009 12:00:00 AM
Kettler’s Sereno Barrel Back Chair was recognized as the winner of the 2009 Lillian B. Winchester Best of Show Award during the 50th annual Apollo Awards at Chicago’s Union Station.
The chair won the Wrought Iron/Wrought Aluminum category, which drew the Design Excellence contest’s largest number of entries for a second consecutive year.
The category winners were named during an earlier award presentation in the Merchandise Mart’s 7th floor Market Suites.
Judges selected products from 10 categories in the design contest, which drew just over 100 entries. The Resin/Fiberglass category did not attract enough entries to be judged. Outdoor rugs, carpeting and flooring were judged in a separate category from the Complementary Casual niche.
|Wrought Iron/Wrought Aluminum Kettler Sereno Barrel Back Chair|
|Shade Products TUUCI Ocean Master MAX Crescent Parasol|
Outdoor Rugs, Carpeting and Flooring Veneman Collections (by The Rug Market) Terene Outdoor Rug
|Rattan/Wicker/Woven Laneventure Solona Round Dining Table|
|Wood ScanCom North America Bogor Recycled Teak Rectangle Table|
|Tubular Materials Barlow Tyrie Quattro Sun Lounge|
|Outdoor Lighting Woodard (by Joe Ruggiero) Belgravia Table Lamp|
|Complementary Casual Products Gloster Axis Coffee Table|
|Cast Metal Pride Family Brands Sophia Formal Cushion Dining Chair|
|Fabric Veneman Collections Woodgrain Hill – Green|
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...