People on the Move
Woodard, Modern Home Products, Rattan Furniture Imports
-- Casual Living, 10/23/2006 6:12:00 AM
Michael Horsfield was named director of sales for Woodard Worldwide, a division of Woodard LLC.
Woodard Worldwide manufactures and markets direct import products for both national accounts and specialty retailers.
Horsfield brings more than 20 years experience in sales and marketing in the lawn and garden industry, working with both national account and specialty channels. His most recent position was national sales manager with Pacific Casual.
Todd Heinzelman, formerly Woodard Worldwide national account sales manager, has relocated to Woodard’s China factory in Hangzhou, China as director of business development – Asia. Heinzelman’s key roles will be to lead the product development process and provide onsite coverage for operational issues, while retaining some key national accounts.
Modern Home Products hired Thomas McAleer as regional sales manager for the states of Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma. McAleer also is responsible for product management for grill replacement parts. The territory of Stabeck Sales & Marketing has been expanded to include the states of Iowa and Nebraska, in addition to Minnesota, Wisconsin, North and South Dakota.
Charles Rebello has joined Rattan Furniture Imports as business development manager. Rebello formerly worked at New Harbour Company and was prior president of Sandpiper Creations in Fall River, Mass.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...