Hot Spring Spas launches modern Limelight line
All Limelight hot tubs provide energy-efficient performance
-- Casual Living, 12/11/2008 7:53:00 AM
Hot Spring Spas has created Limelight hot tubs, a line of modern, innovative and fully featured hot tubs.
“Our new Limelight hot tubs are a real show stealer on the retail showroom floor,” said Samantha Weiser, Hot Spring brand manager. “Our dealers are saying the Limelight buyer is immediately attracted to the innovative design and dynamic features of these hot tubs. But what really makes the difference is the peace of mind consumers have in knowing their hot tub is backed by a quality company that has been the industry leader for over 30 years.”
Limelight features include a Raio lighting system that illuminates the hot tub with multiple lights accenting its interior lines, the tranquil arch of the Vidro waterfall and each of the four corners. An optional wireless music system with an iCast transmitter can transmit virtually any audio source to the hot tub. All Limelight hot tubs provide energy-efficient performance and have been certified to California Energy Commission standards.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...