Brown Jordan launches accessory program by Bell
Staff -- Casual Living, 8/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
"Brown Jordan has always offered an extensive selection of fabrics for our seating groups," said Steve Elton, director of product development and marketing. "The next logical move was to offer customized accessories. This year we updated our fabric collection and are introducing more wovens and jacquards, sophisticated patterns and rich textures. Our arrangement with Laurie Jenkins allows us to really showcase these striking new looks."
Jenkins contributed to the fabric collection's new direction by recommending new constructions and making some key industry connections. This work then served as the basis for the accessories program. Available in any combination of the company's inline fabrics, pillows will be offered in multiple sizes with a variety of trim, welt and button options.
"The goal is to warm up the look of the furniture with elegant accessories that complement the distinct collections," Jenkins said. "I've always believed that inspired patterns used in accent pieces — whether those be throws or pillows or what have you — can dramatically change the theme and look of a room."
The new collection will be on view in Brown Jordan's showroom in the Merchandise Mart, Suite #17-100.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...