Carls Patio headquarters move
Casual Living Industry News
-- Casual Living, 2/1/2009 12:00:00 AM
Carls Patio has moved its headquarters out of Carls Furniture's corporate office in Coconut Creek, Fla., and into a 3,500-sq.-ft. space in Boca Raton, Fla.
While Carls Furniture maintains an investment in the outdoor home furnishings specialist, private equity firm Weinberg & Bell Group acquired a stake in Carls Patio last summer, saying it intended to expand the chain nationally. The purchase price and size of the stake were not disclosed.
Gary Ecoff, president of the 16-store Carls Patio, said with the move, "our transition is now complete."
The chain also has converted to the F.R.O.G. software system for point-of-sale, inventory management and payables and accounting.
One of Casual Living's 100 Powerhouse retail specialists, Carls Patio opened three stores last year in Naples, Fla., and Agoura Hills and Laguna Beach, Calif., for a total of 16 stores in Florida and California.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...