Casual Market dates set for 2006, 2007
Staff -- Casual Living, 8/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
The Summer & Casual Furniture Manufacturers Association Board of Directors has decided dates for the 2006 and 2007 International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market.
The 2006 event will be Sept. 13–16, and the 2007 event will be Sept. 17–20.
"As in 2004, the 2007 dates are not the usual Wednesday to Saturday pattern," SCFMA Executive Director Joseph P. Logan said. "The alternate schedule was necessary to avoid overlapping the Jewish holidays of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...