Goldman named president of HPBA
Staff -- Casual Living, 7/1/2006 12:00:00 AM
Jack Goldman was named president of the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association during its recent board of directors' meeting in Reno, Nev.
Goldman had served as acting president as well as general counsel and director of government affairs after the resignation of Carter Keithley, who left the Arlington, Va.-based association after 26 years to become president of the Toy Industry Association in New York.
Goldman joined HPBA in September 2000 after 10 years practicing environmental and patent law with two private law firms. Before that, he managed the Aluminum Association's environmental program for nearly 10 years. As HPBA's general counsel and director of government affairs, Goldman was responsible for legal affairs, federal and state legislation and regulations, national product standards, state/local building codes and research.
"Jack has been an invaluable resource at HPBA," said Jerry Scott, board chairman for HPBA. "He knows the industry, is well-liked by our members and staff, and has a clear vision for the association's future."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...