Pristiva offers Perfect Pool Guarantee
Covers salt water pool clarity plus solutions for staining, scale and algae
-- Casual Living, 4/2/2010 4:18:00 AM
Pristiva has launched the Perfect Pool Guarantee to protect salt water pools maintained with the Pristiva Advanced System for Salt Water Pool Care against cloudy water, algae growth, staining and scaling below the water line.
Dealers and pool owners who experience any of these problems while following the terms of the guarantee program will receive up to $100 retail value of select treatment products to solve the problem.
“Pristiva Primer and Activator – the most advanced products available for the startup and maintenance of salt water pools – are now backed by the most comprehensive guarantee in the industry,” said Bob Harper, general manager of Pristiva Inc., a subsidiary of Compass Minerals. “Dealers can feel confident that, when Pristiva is used as directed and coupled with regular pool water maintenance and testing, we will stand behind our products to deliver the perfect salt water pool for their customers.”
Dealers who participate in the guarantee program will receive a variety of marketing materials from Pristiva, including in-store aids, merchandising materials and advertising, as well as online training materials to use with their staff.
For more information or to participate in the guarantee program, contact Mike Ross, Pristiva’s national sales manager, at (913) 827-7156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...