SCFMA revises hours for last day of Casual Market
By Staff -- Casual Living, 8/1/2004 12:00:00 AM
The Summer and Casual Furniture Manufacturers Association board of directors has revised the show hours of the Sept. 18-22 International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market in Chicago.
At its recent meeting, the board voted to cut back the show hours on the last day of the market, Wednesday, Sept. 22. Previously, showrooms were to be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. The new hours will be 8 a.m. to noon.
"The change is in response to feedback from our exhibitors," said Joseph P. Logan, executive director of the SCFMA. "The overwhelming preference was for a shorter last day. However, with the new Saturday to Wednesday format for 2004, we did want to offer increased flexibility for retailers shopping the Casual Market in Chicago."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...