Treasure Garden introduces table umbrellas
ET2 will fit through most tables
-- Casual Living, 6/5/2006 6:43:00 AM
|From Treasure Garden, the ET2 line is made to accomodate most tables.|
Treasure Garden has introduced its ET2 Easy Track Collection of table umbrellas. Built on the same premise as the original ET series, the ET2 has one major difference – its 40 mm pole will fit through the hole in virtually any of today’s dining tables. The Easy Track Collection features an easy-to-use telescoping track system to allow the consumer to open and close the canopy effortlessly, with one finger. The triple-hub system utilizes a unique counter-balanced lifting action. The single-rod lift system addresses problems that have faced this industry for years. The weight of the canopy is evenly distributed and supported by the ingenious stationary center hub and four additional ribs.This scissor-like design eliminates the need for conventional lift systems (i.e. cranks, cords and pulleys) and makes umbrella repairs a thing of the past.
To meet today’s needs for varying sizes and shapes, the ET2 collection will be available in four versions: 11 ft. octagon, 13 ft. octagon, 11 ft. square and 10 ft. x 13 ft. rectangle.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...