Woodard launches new Web site
Staff -- Casual Living, 2/1/2005 12:00:00 AM
Woodard has launched its new Web site, giving dealers and consumers full access to Woodard's catalog online. The updated Web site allows retailers to view the full line of Woodard and Woodard Landgrave product offerings, including a design guide of fabrics and finishes. The Web site also provides visitors with the opportunity to search for a Woodard dealer in their area or contact Woodard customer service with questions they may have regarding any of the Woodard product lines. Woodard can be found on the Internet at www.woodard-furniture.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...